Thursday, February 5, 2009

Super Extensive, Extraordinarily Thorough Signing Day Coverage


So I was actually working on some signing day coverage, sifting through all the blue-chippers, class rankings, star ratings and statistics. I was looking at videos of Iowa high school stars Brandon Wegher, Keenan Davis, Jordan Cotton, etc. I had even started a draft of a post covering signing day.
And then I found this.
It's a university-run website (somehow it's not a piece of crap, it's actually really, really good!) featuring the greatest entity known to man: Hawkeye Football.
On a serious note though, this website (gohawks.com) has incredible recruiting coverage. There are highlight videos, biographies for all the recruits, and tons of other information.
So instead of boring you with my analysis of the latest Hawkeye recruiting class, I highly recommend you check out this website.
note: Check out Brandon Wegher and Stephane N'goumou's videos. Very impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

web counters